Styling Lowering 70/50

Currently reading:
Styling Lowering 70/50

Ramonius

Hi all,

I can get my hands on a set of FK loweringsprings 70/50. What kind of suspension is needed to handle this?

I have a cinq 900.

Thanks,
Ramonius

Complete new shock struts all round....thats the best thing. The original shocks on there won't be able to take that amount of drop.....and you'll find your self replacing them all the time.

hope this helps

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Liam said:
Spax do shorter dampers for these kind of springs.

Liam

The guy from the ebay-store told me that those suspensions can handle 30-80 mm. I didn't tell him on forehand what kind of springs I had. Do you think this would be a bad buy?

I had set my mind on 40mm lowering but then these springs of FK came by. I don't what to spend THAT much money so I'm looking for reasonable suspension that can do the job.

Anybody that has tips/comments... please give them.

Cheers,
Ramonius

Problem solved with the shocks... got a whole FK lowering set (2nd hand, only used 15.000 KM) for only € 75,00 (that's a whopping £ 50,50).

The man didn't know what he whas selling. He does some work on cars for extra money I think, he looked like a real farmer :D

The only thing left is mounting them on my cinq. I think it's also a good idea to get some strut braces.

Cheers,
Ramonius

Back