Technical low compresssion

Currently reading:
Technical low compresssion

but they said they dont do that kind of work:confused:

To be fair I know of master techs who have gone to work at 'fast fit outlets' so I think its unfair to say they dont know anything.

sorry didnt mean all of them just had bad dealings and seen there quality of work in my area and had to put loads of them right:worship:

sorry didnt mean all of them just had bad dealings and seen there quality of work in my area and had to put loads of them right:worship:

of course, you go by what you know/experience of a place. Alot of techs cant be bothered with the paperwork/top heavy suited staff of dealerships and prefer the atsmophere of a fast fit outlet.....plus you get to see the female species & not be locked away in dark workshop at back of building;)

of course, you go by what you know/experience of a place. Alot of techs cant be bothered with the paperwork/top heavy suited staff of dealerships and prefer the atsmophere of a fast fit outlet.....plus you get to see the female species & not be locked away in dark workshop at back of building;)

Your not wrong about the paper work I seem to spend more time writing about the things than fixing them.

Back