Styling Looking for centre caps for O.Z. Superturismo Stilo Schumacher Edition

Currently reading:
Styling Looking for centre caps for O.Z. Superturismo Stilo Schumacher Edition

logan

Hi everybody,

My name is Logan, and I live in the Netherlands. I am a proud owner of a Fiat Bravo GT 1999.
A month ago I bought four 18 inch O.Z. Superturismo that came from a Stilo Schumacher prodrive Edition (you know without the OZ Racing print on them)
Schumi01.jpg

I bought them without the centre caps and I want to fit the wheels with the carbon OZ Racing centre caps. I contacted the OZ dealer here in Holland but they said the size of centercaps of the Superturismo with print is difference then the Prodrive Superturismo (without print) :confused:.

superturismo_gt_14.jpg

Can anybody comfirm this? Because it's not logic to let OZ design a wheel for only 350 cars and with a design that already exist, but with other size centre caps.

Does anybody know the size of the centre caps of the Schumi edition and has anybody tried to put other centre caps on the wheels?

Thanks,
Logan

Oh my God that is really stupid @[email protected] over...let me join you :bang:

Thanks for the information Viggers (y)
Do you know what the size are for the 18 inch schumi caps and where I can get them?

Yes they are different size's, the schumi caps are 50mm and normal o.z wheels use 55mm and 63mm centre caps:bang:

OH wait I get it, the 17 and 18 inch rims both have 50mm centre caps!
That's really stupid, because the centre cap on the 18 inch rims look really small. @[email protected] me that wall again....:bang:

Back