Technical Limited performance after the connection of the diagnosis equipment 35km/h 20 mph.

Currently reading:
Technical Limited performance after the connection of the diagnosis equipment 35km/h 20 mph.

fubuki28

Hello, I've been agonizing over this for 4 months now, and I'm not one bit closer to solving the problem.
I'm hoping to get help here.

Getting to the issue:

Patient Bravo 1.6 120km 2014. After connecting the diagnostic system to the obd and reading the errors, the system messed up either the engine controller (in my car EDC17C49) or the computer body, not sure. The symptom is that the car will not accelerate above 35 km/h (20 mph). Zero errors on the dashboard and after connecting with multiecuscan nothing pops up either. The turbocharges normally, the car drives without any problems , only will not jump the 35 km/h barrier. When you remove the fuse from the abs, where the speedometer is coded (F42), the car, in addition to the bugs kicked up, starts driving normally, when it does not know its speed, it does not impose a limit. I also have access to the latest e-learn with my car. There is described there the whole procedure of what to do in a situation like mine, everything agrees 1:1 (photo below). The command is to update the software from version 15e3 to 16a3. And here is where the problem begins, I have already been to three ASO (Authorized Service Stations) in none of which they could not manage to update the software due to the Examiner throwing an error. Is there anyone on the group who would be able to help me, or has had a similar problem, or heard of such a thing? Any information would be helpful. I have no strength left for this car.

PS. I know there was already a post like this but the thread was not resolved.

nuova.png

Hello, I've been agonizing over this for 4 months now, and I'm not one bit closer to solving the problem.
I'm hoping to get help here.

Getting to the issue:

Patient Bravo 1.6 120km 2014. After connecting the diagnostic system to the obd and reading the errors, the system messed up either the engine controller (in my car EDC17C49) or the computer body, not sure. The symptom is that the car will not accelerate above 35 km/h (20 mph). Zero errors on the dashboard and after connecting with multiecuscan nothing pops up either. The turbocharges normally, the car drives without any problems , only will not jump the 35 km/h barrier. When you remove the fuse from the abs, where the speedometer is coded (F42), the car, in addition to the bugs kicked up, starts driving normally, when it does not know its speed, it does not impose a limit. I also have access to the latest e-learn with my car. There is described there the whole procedure of what to do in a situation like mine, everything agrees 1:1 (photo below). The command is to update the software from version 15e3 to 16a3. And here is where the problem begins, I have already been to three ASO (Authorized Service Stations) in none of which they could not manage to update the software due to the Examiner throwing an error. Is there anyone on the group who would be able to help me, or has had a similar problem, or heard of such a thing? Any information would be helpful. I have no strength left for this car.

PS. I know there was already a post like this but the thread was not resolved.

View attachment 421188
I know many vans have ECU controlled speed limit in the software, is it possible something like that was inadvertently set by the technician, or any cruise control settings?
I had one van that was set at 57MPH and another at 65MPH by the ECU set at Dealership.

I know many vans have ECU controlled speed limit in the software, is it possible something like that was inadvertently set by the technician, or any cruise control settings?
I had one van that was set at 57MPH and another at 65MPH by the ECU set at Dealership.
Yes, I checked this possibility, but the limit option is disabled

Back