Styling leather interior?

Currently reading:
Styling leather interior?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
-Any universal seats (with some minor work) will fit. You will just get airbag lights on your dash.
-The abarth seats will slip straight in and pretty sure you could airbag them up safely.
-The front seats from most cars will fit with the right work. But the backs simply won't! So you would need a rear retrim or strip out the back.
-and obviously you could swap the whole lot with sporting leather no problems.

Hope that helped you out a bit :)
Been doing my research as I'm about to get my new seats haha :)

I'd have thought Alfa mito seats would be a straight swap since its a punto in a party frock??? Half the interior trim is identical.

Just had a quick look on autotrader; as well as boring black, mitos come with tan or bright red leather, Hmm.

From the photos, it looks as though the mito seats are identical to the puntos in all but foam shapes and coverings.

Also, I bet much of the lower centre consol would fit the punto. I'm surprised this isn't a common mod on this forum.

Last edited:
-Any universal seats (with some minor work) will fit. You will just get airbag lights on your dash.
-The abarth seats will slip straight in and pretty sure you could airbag them up safely.
-The front seats from most cars will fit with the right work. But the backs simply won't! So you would need a rear retrim or strip out the back.
-and obviously you could swap the whole lot with sporting leather no problems.

Hope that helped you out a bit :)
Been doing my research as I'm about to get my new seats haha :)

Yeah thanks that's helped loads :)
What seats are you getting?

Yeah thanks that's helped loads :)
What seats are you getting?

Glad to help :)
My seats are secret ;) because the guy who I might be getting them off is still deciding on a price but will be around the £1000 area if that gives anyone a rough idea! And if they don't happen...just cheap universal ones until they do haha!

Re: Re: leather interior?

Glad to help :)
My seats are secret ;) because the guy who I might be getting them off is still deciding on a price but will be around the £1000 area if that gives anyone a rough idea! And if they don't happen...just cheap universal ones until they do haha!

Full leather from an alfa or audi? Or may be a set of abarths :p

Back