Latest Ecodrive PC software update

Currently reading:
Latest Ecodrive PC software update

christophay

Hey,

yesterday Ecodrive on my PC tried to upload an update and somewhat seems to have corrupted itself.

I am getting an unusual screen that says please wait we are storing your trips in a secure location with infinite minutes remaining and then it bombs out after a few minutes with an OOOOPs try again later message -which I did since yesterday, to no avail?

Where can you get support on that?

Am scared to rein stall everything as migth be loosing 2 years of data.

Hi again, just tried something else and it worked. Opened Eco drive programme without USB plugged in and it loads ok then prompts you for some details etc. After that, I closed the programme, inserted the USB then opened the programme again. It updated as normal and all my data is still there.

boluxed if i can get it to load, it might crawl for a minute then it does the electronic version of buggering off down the pub ! :(

It's had more hitches than the local registry office (n)

Trev

I am suffering the same fate. Whether USB in or out I get this
http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Habit7/?action=view&current=first.jpg
Habit7

http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff470/Habit7/?action=view&current=second-1.jpg
Habit7

And it did come to pass that:

The red sea parted,
M Utd got thumped by Accrington Stanley
The Aardvarks inherited the Earth

And I finally got my data uploaded and am now connecting fine

Trev (I may have slightly embelished this post for dramatic effect)

And it did come to pass that:

The red sea parted,
M Utd got thumped by Accrington Stanley
The Aardvarks inherited the Earth

And I finally got my data uploaded and am now connecting fine

Trev (I may have slightly embelished this post for dramatic effect)

What you did differently for it to work?

I have the same problem. When I load ecodrive it says it is sending my data end estimates it will take ten minutes. The progress bar shows about 1/6th and that is how it stays.

Do people think that this is a software hang or is it that the ecodrive servers aren't up to coping with the initial flood of uploads?

I have the same problem. When I load ecodrive it says it is sending my data end estimates it will take ten minutes. The progress bar shows about 1/6th and that is how it stays.

Do people think that this is a software hang or is it that the ecodrive servers aren't up to coping with the initial flood of uploads?

Their servers aint the best, I found that shutting down ecodrive and trying again eventually gets the upload through.

It's far better once the initial upload is done.

So basically it's a case of perseverance - you will get it done in the end.

Trev

Repeated nagging seems to have done the trick, but, eco-drive seems the same as before (n). I was expecting a major update with more features and more detailed information on each journey, it is all a bit underwhelming really.

Back