General Koni top Adjustable struts

Currently reading:
General Koni top Adjustable struts

nissanmansco

Established member
Im wanting a full set for the marea to sort the ride and yes I know there is cheaper ways but since the car is becoming a track car with the turbo lump im willing to spend the money.

How much should i roughly be paying front and back???

Or can anyone get me them cheap lol

Plenty places do them but just wanted to see if anyone could get them cheaper. its around £82 each for the rear struts and 130 for the fronts but i dont want koni springs

I've got Koni's on mine, great for the road, if your going to track your car you'd be better of with coilovers. I paid £500 for mine including P.I. springs(not the best) from Larkspeed about a year ago.
Bulldog if you're interested I got Monroe front and rear shocks for 20v Weekend for sale, they are 35% uprated on standard and probably a better compromise for daily use, Koni's do make for a very hard ride.

100% sure there isn't one, never seen one on my Marea and gods knows I've been under that car way too many times, even thought of fitting one from coupe years ago.
I could be wrong tho' but doubt it...
I think what your talking about refers to some other component.

Hellcat, I stand corrected, there is a rear anti-roll bar.
Was under the car again today and there appears to be a bar that goes over the fuel tank and is therefore not easily visible as it's mainly hidden by the fuel tank.
I doff me cap to a superior intellect..... LOL....

Had to use an angle grinder to remove the anti-roll bar on my old black tipo.. Wasn't pretty.. Also had to change the brake compensator valve which attaches to the anti-roll bar.. As such I became very familure with the tipo rear suspension - which is the same for Bravo/Brava/Coupe/Marea/M.Weekend

Back