General JTD130 in Auto Italia Mag

Currently reading:
General JTD130 in Auto Italia Mag

(y) they found the hens teeth in red! looks a good'un aswell!

might make a good read for you JTD boys, they got the car on a rolling road and showed how poor it was running, then they played with it and make it run 138bhp ;)

made a good read and nice to see the Marea's comming out, also a mention of the brazillian 20vT, apparently they cost £41,000 new!:eek:

Think they are talking 138bhp @ wheels with about a 15% (ish someone will probably know exact?) loss from flywheel giving around 158 @ wheels :) or if not it sucks!! :eek: . Have E-Mailed them to find out as quite intrested at the results for my 130 JTD. Or if anyone knows of a better option or had one fitted to there 2.4 please let me know, have read positive stuff on 1.9`s.
Cheers

Yep, got mag today quotes a std 130 JTD as 115/118 at wheels and poorly test car as 82 wheels/ 98 flywheel bhp then goes on to say 115 bhp with a replacement air mass control unit (old one broken) then 138 bhp with tunit box fitted and rolling road/ lap top adjustment, but no mention of flywheel or wheel measurement? I would guess @ wheels, alot of effort and money to make STD figures. or do FIAT over estimate power? (awaiting tunit reply)

Thanks

Hi Hellcat, ru going with a group discount or as a individual? and is cost around £400-500?
Cheers

I know cost is a dirty word, but its always nice to know a ball park figure;) . Good Luck, will look forward to your review, have you had car checked for a before figure.:)

Back