General its coming along . . .

Currently reading:
General its coming along . . .

st1l017

car just passed its m.o.t yesterday, needing a bit of welding on the sill and a new bulb but apart from that its all good :D this is how it looks atm, im going to lower it 35mm get blue stipes on the bumpers where its red on the sedici's colour code above the number plate, fog lights, and two new front seats from somwhere hopefully as mine has a rip on the side(n)

P19-05-09_10.54.JPG
i think im addicted to my tipo lol

Attachments

• P13-05-09_19.13.JPG
    P13-05-09_19.13.JPG
    799.8 KB · Views: 42
  • P13-05-09_19.16.JPG
    P13-05-09_19.16.JPG
    567.9 KB · Views: 23
  • P19-05-09_10.54.JPG
    P19-05-09_10.54.JPG
    556.5 KB · Views: 23
looks clean and tidy mate(y)

i know all about that addiction thing lol

there was some front seats on ebay but there from a 4 door so no good for you, might be worth asking gaz (sedi2000) he might be able to help you.

thanks, yeah it has not one dent in the bodywork :) a few paint chips though, i think these alfa wheels suit it well, are there any front seat swaps you can do with other cars on the 3dr or will it have to be tipo seats, and also my car handles terribly would getting it dropped 35mm just destroy my shocks even more? Has anyone got coilovers on there tipo, or any reccomendations on what to get? :yum:

Does the tip not share the floorpan...

bit harsh coming from a panda owner.:p

yes the tipo is the original so coupe/tempra do share the same floor pan along with several others.

coilovers don't seem too popular on these cars, there's plenty of good set ups of springs/shocks which tbh will probably be cheaper than coilovers.

as for seats, the only ones that are a straight swap into a tipo are tipo/tempra/alfa 155/ lancia dedra.

155 seats would probably be the easiest/cheapest to get hold of, of the better style of seats, though whether they'll fit in colour wise might be interesting. i think they tend to be grey with red piping, though there's different styles available. but dedra leather seats are probably the nicest but also the hardest to get.

what colours are your interior?

oh forgot about the 3 door seats needing to tilt, that rules out most cars i'm afraid. but you might be able to get around it by stripping the seat down and reusing the frame with new the new foam and covers, but don't really know if that's possible. i think Coupe seats need a bit of work to fit? but they'll be about the only option for nicer seats other than 3 door sedicis.

Last edited:
I have coil overs, but FK make a fairly reasonable set, you'll need the wider track for it to work properly so coupe wishbones and steering rack and drive shafts. But as those struts can create negative camber on the coupe they could make the 0 camber on the tipo. Rears are universal but not coil overs.

thanks for your info, seems quite awkward and more expensive to get coilovers so what websites can i get good sping/shock setup for my tipo?

Back