New Feature Instant radio unlocking service

Currently reading:
New Feature Instant radio unlocking service

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
radio-unlock.jpg

Never drive in silence again! 😎

Pretty much since forever, @Davren has been the resident radio unlocking expert - providing unlock codes to anyone who made a donation to the forum ❤️

Recently however, his computer sadly suffered a mishap and all the calculators got erased - meaning we were without ways to help you all out.

As I'm always looking for something to do, this seemed like a good time to try and automate the process - so after a few weeks of research, decoding algorithms and then rewriting them I'm proud to announce a new category in the forum shop - Radio Unlock Codes.

Not only can it instantly (no need to wait for Davren to read the thread) decode the Blaupunkt and Visteon radios like before, but now also the Continental and Daiichi branded ones too 👍👍

But wait! Why is there now a fee? Didn't this used to be free?

Don't worry, I'm not a capitalist monster - the same rules apply - if you make a donation, your unlock code is indeed free - you just need to enter coupon code FREEUNLOCK when you're at the checkout! You get one free unlock for every donation made (including any in the past :))

So how does it work?

It's pretty simple really!

1. Head over to the Radio Unlock Codes section of the shop
  2. Choose your brand from the list, hit the purchase button and then choose either Add to cart or Buy Now.
    1714410910000.png

3. If you selected Buy Now you'll be taken directly to the checkout, otherwise click the shopping cart icon
    1714410991807.png
    in the header and choose Checkout.
  4. On the checkout page, enter the serial number in the required field (and the coupon code if you donated) - if you don't know how to find the serial number, there is a link for that too.
    1714411057756.png
  5. Hit save and the system will check the code is in the correct format, if it's not you'll get an error with some examples.
  6. If all is good, then you can submit the order and once payment has gone through, you'll get an email with the unlock code - easy as that!
Helpful Hint Should you wish to look up the code again in the future, it can be found on your unlock codes page.

Hopefully this is going to be of some use to you guys, my eyes seriously need a rest now from all the computer time this needed to do, haha.

Last edited:
View attachment 443393

Never drive in silence again! 😎

Pretty much since forever, @Davren has been the resident radio unlocking expert - providing unlock codes to anyone who made a donation to the forum ❤️

Recently however, his computer sadly suffered a mishap and all the calculators got erased - meaning we were without ways to help you all out.

As I'm always looking for something to do, this seemed like a good time to try and automate the process - so after a few weeks of research, decoding algorithms and then rewriting them I'm proud to announce a new category in the forum shop - Radio Unlock Codes.

Not only can it instantly (no need to wait for Davren to read the thread) decode the Blaupunkt and Visteon radios like before, but now also the Continental and Daiichi branded ones too 👍👍

But wait! Why is there now a fee? Didn't this used to be free?

Don't worry, I'm not a capitalist monster - the same rules apply - if you make a donation, your unlock code is indeed free - you just need to enter coupon code FREEUNLOCK when you're at the checkout! You get one free unlock for every donation made (including any in the past :))

So how does it work?

It's pretty simple really!

1. Choose your brand from the list and hit the purchase button to go the checkout.
  2. Enter the serial number in the required field (and the coupon code if you donated) - if you don't know how to find the serial number, there is a link for that too.
    View attachment 443394
  3. Hit save and the system will check the code is in the correct format, if it's not you'll get an error with some examples.
  4. If all is good, then you can submit the order and once payment has gone through, you'll get an email with the unlock code - easy as that!

Hopefully this is going to be of some use to you guys, my eyes seriously need a rest now from all the computer time this needed to do, haha.

Thanks Ben, sounds like a fantastic update 👍

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶