Technical I need your HELP - FIAT 500 Colour Code!

Currently reading:
Technical I need your HELP - FIAT 500 Colour Code!

Krissy09

Hi All
I have just come across your site in desperate need of any one who would be able to help us. I own a 2013 Fiat 500 by Gucci in the Gucci Black - The paint code is Black 221 on the car and due to some damage on the body iam having to get this touched up and a panel repainted - but after a week of seaching the panel and paint have not been able to find the correct colour which is a black but with exclusive pearl-glass beads in the colour. Fiat have been contacted to ask for the correct colour code for the glass bead add in to the black nero colour but we have had no help and no one knows this code! I need your help if there is someone out there that does know please if ou can help me and my car sitting in primer currently :cry:

Hi All
I have just come across your site in desperate need of any one who would be able to help us. I own a 2013 Fiat 500 by Gucci in the Gucci Black - The paint code is Black 221 on the car and due to some damage on the body iam having to get this touched up and a panel repainted - but after a week of seaching the panel and paint have not been able to find the correct colour which is a black but with exclusive pearl-glass beads in the colour. Fiat have been contacted to ask for the correct colour code for the glass bead add in to the black nero colour but we have had no help and no one knows this code! I need your help if there is someone out there that does know please if ou can help me and my car sitting in primer currently :cry:
did you call fiat cs? if they dont know then god help us!

These special paints look stunning when new, but refinishing is an absolute nightmare. Hard enough to source in Europe; being in Australia will likely make it even harder.

I vaguely remember a story, back in the day, that the paint addititves for these Fiat special editions were produced only in one Japanese factory that got taken out by an earthquake, and that some folks who'd ordered cars had their orders delayed or cancelled.

Good luck - hopefully someone in the automotive paint trade might be able to help you further. In you situation, I'd try emailing the European division of one of the wholesale paint suppliers -Glasurit might be a good place to start.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for replying to my post ! I have emailed off to your suggested link, I am sooo disappointed in this outcome and just hope someone can help us soon :(

Hi,
I have a 2013 Gucci in same paint code, Black 221. Due to an accident earlier, I got a 'new' front and back bumper painted. I have enclose some photos of my paint code label and the car. I gladly assist you again.

IMG_8744.jpg

IMG_9162.JPG

IMG_9168.jpg

IMG_9179.JPG

IMG_9182.JPG

Krissy09....I contact my workshop today regards Gucci paint code 221. They told me that you should try Fiat PXR. If you get hold of PPG Envirobase then you get the same colour as they use for my bumper.

You can clearly see the pearl-glass effect in this video:

Good luck krissy09.... and enjoy your beautiful car. ;)

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Thank you so much FoXy8 for contacting your workshop and finding out the details they used for your car! You are a Gem!! :) I have forwarded onto my workshop for them to look into - Thank you again for your help!

Back