Technical how to disable the key fob

Currently reading:
Technical how to disable the key fob

jonoc

i would like to disable the key fob,so i have to use the key in the lock. Is there a fuse or a sensor that i can disable. I know in the volvo's you can get to the sensor by taking apart the interior above the lights, is there a similar way with the fiat scudo mk 2 2.0 van

yeah i know i can do that,but i want to completely disable it, when i bought the van, it should have come with two fobs, but the seller lost it,so i want to completely disable it, until i can get round to changing the lock. got any ideas where the antenna or transponder box is for it

yeah i know i can do that,but i want to completely disable it, when i bought the van, it should have come with two fobs, but the seller lost it,so i want to completely disable it, until i can get round to changing the lock. got any ideas where the antenna or transponder box is for it

There are only two ways to stop someone who has a physical key for the van gaining access to it. The proper way is to change all the locks and reprogam the new keys to replace the old ones.

The other way is to fit secondary locks locks to the doors and disable the auto window open function if the van has it.

If you disable the remote in the key they can still open the van and start it. If you disable the transponer antenna you will not be able to start the car.
If you bought the car from a dealer and the sale included two keys you should get them to provide a replacement.

Robert G8RPI.

Back