how to connect Centeral locking with Alarm

Currently reading:
how to connect Centeral locking with Alarm

wasim21k

Hi guys
nice conversation going on here, i have a little problem,
i have Fiat Punto S60 98 model there wasn't any central locking but it came with security alarm, i believe this alarm is by company fitted (note sure about it) now i fit central locking and its working but i want to connect central locking with remote control can you guys help to to sort out this.

most alarms should have a negative pulse output for unlock and lock. you really need a dedicated output for that on the alarm otherwise you might have a tough time getting it working otherwise.

thanks for very quick reply.
where i can find that negative pulse output? any idea? would it be easy for you if i send you some images of that security system?

sorry for late reply.
here are some pictures of fuse box.

dsc00144.jpg

dsc00145.jpg

dsc00146.jpg

dsc00147.jpg

dsc00148.jpg

dsc00149.jpg

any idea where i need to connect two cables from central locking to my security alarm?

vtec i dont get it,
what you do mean by any of alarm? where i can find this alarm i was tried last couple of time to find alarm but i can nto find it?:bang: (there is speaker under bonet i think you dont need that one) i really want to connect my central locking with remote.

Last edited:
this is a bit old an old one huh., if you find the little led warning light thats inside the car to tell you that the alarm is on, trace the wire from it back and it will lead to the alarm.,
the alarm system might have a central locking function so if it does it will have 2 wires that give a negative signal, one when the button is pressed for open and the other for when the button is presses for closing., you have to wire them into the CL wires in the footplate that you posted the pic of., i cant give you wire colours because it looks like you have an aftermarket CL kit installed so i wouldnt know., you'll have to test it to find out., do this by getting a piece of wire and connecting one end of it to the chassis of the car so that its getting a negative signal and with the other end, touch it on the wires that are going to the CL kit one at a time and when you get the right wire the locks will go either up or down., dont hold the wire on the wrong ones too long incase it blows any fuses, just touch it quicky to see if the locks move.,(y) .,

Vtec,
thank you very much i'll find alarm over this weekend, (was busy in buying home) and take some snaps and post here, and wires colour from centeral locing one is white and other is brown.

and you said alarm might have central locking function what it mean? alarm came with car so how many chances are that alarm have central locking function?

thanks. and give you post with snaps. thanks for help

Last edited:
and you said alarm might have central locking function what it mean? alarm came with car so how many chances are that alarm have central locking function?

most alarms will work the central locking directly using 2 wires. some alarms can not work central locking at all. some alarms require a seperate add-on to control the central locking. we dont know what alarm you have so we cant be sure which case is true for you.

if you can tell me the make and model number of your alarm, i can try to find a wiring diagram for it to see if it can operate the central locking, and if it can, which wires need to be used.

the most likely option is that there will be 2 wires on the alarm controller that need to be connected to your white and brown wires on your central locking controller.

hi guys i know i know its very very late reply but all the time rain and rain wasnt able to get what i was looking for.
here two images attached and that little LED cable as you said is finish in other cables but i found on car driver side window

Sicur Siv
Tempered GF
DOT-36 AS2 M129
Sikura
Alarm System
so looks like i m in middle of no where. or this lable can help you to find out what type of alarm i have???? and again guys thanks for help.

Attachments

• dsc00148.jpg
    dsc00148.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 22
  • dsc00149.jpg
    dsc00149.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 25
Back