Honest Garage in Brentford

Currently reading:
Honest Garage in Brentford

aleson

Does anyone know an honest garage around the Brentford area? I know there is a Fiat Dealership in Hounslow but seems rather expensive (they quoted 220+Vat to change my top struts bearings) and I am not sure about them.

I found an independent around which seemed ok from the reviews but I googled who wrote the reviews and I found he worked at warranty direct so I am not really believing anyone of them.

I need to do the glow plugs and possibly the top struts bearings. Kind of lost, I feel everyone tries to rip me off every time (maybe is just me being paranoid). :confused::confused::confused:

Hey Charlie - Yes Grande 1.9 - I am looking at doing a decent amount of work on it as I want to keep the car, but really unsure of where to take it to have the job done properly and at a reasonable price. Maybe the dealer is the right choice?

Yes, I could do that - I'd have to organise it on a Saturday or take time off work though. Do you own a FIAT garage? I could tell you what I need done.

thanks - Alex :)

If it's any help i've used the main dealer in Hounslow (Parkside i believe) for servicing and they seem ok and less than half the price of another dealer i phoned.

Thanks Steffo. I went there for a quick quote and they seemed ok, although on the expensive side as you would expect from the dealer.

I would still prefer to find a small independent garage that could save me some money and do a decent job. I am seriously considering varese's suggestion.

I am still open for suggestions if anyone knows a good small independent place. :confused:

Thanks Steffo. I went there for a quick quote and they seemed ok, although on the expensive side as you would expect from the dealer.

I would still prefer to find a small independent garage that could save me some money and do a decent job. I am seriously considering varese's suggestion.

I am still open for suggestions if anyone knows a good small independent place. :confused:

what non-London area is easiest for you to travel to..??:confused:

Thanks Charlie, I had a quote from one of the 2 you told me about - booked it and looking forward to have it fixed (y)

Back