Hitler Cats

Currently reading:
Hitler Cats

Any excuse to post a pic of one of my cats ;) There is a bit of a Hitler moustache thing going on there :D

dec.jpg

Chris

One of our platies looks like Hitler, will have to try and get a pic one day :)

i actually laughed for like 20 minutes straight at that site... in the library at uni, i think i might have even wee'd a little :ROFLMAO: proper amazing

Kayl0rz cat is f***ing nuts :rolleyes:. Runs around the house like a dog and attacks randomly.

and yeah... my cat is mental... he dont like you tho chris.. he like sat and stared at him from across the room for like an hour... then launched himself at him and bit him :ROFLMAO:

in reply to your text... yes ive only been out of bed 6 hours.. but ive been in uni ON MY DAY OFF, for 5 of those hours!! told you i was meeting faye at 12, and we been in the library ever since!! and only recently come on the computers! i been working like a b*tch today, my eyes hurt from reading loads of books on media effects. wonder if theres such a thing as an eye massage :chin:

in reply to your text... yes ive only been out of bed 6 hours.. but ive been in uni ON MY DAY OFF, for 5 of those hours!! told you i was meeting faye at 12, and we been in the library ever since!! and only recently come on the computers! i been working like a b*tch today, my eyes hurt from reading loads of books on media effects. wonder if theres such a thing as an eye massage :chin:

Sounds painful id just sleep it off(y)

Back