Hi, I've just joined & wanted to introduce myself & Bobo

Currently reading:
Hi, I've just joined & wanted to introduce myself & Bobo

Hiya all,

I've joined the forum today, I bought my silver cinq sporting (Bobo) in June, she is my third car and i absolutley adore her!! I was never into cars before, but now i'm looking at modifying and everything!!!!

Sadly she's a little poorly a the mo, thats how i stumbled across the site, looking for any ideas on what could be wrong! And a few queires i had have been answered already, so thanks to all!!

A big Hello from ME and BOBO!!

p.s. (I work in fashion - hence the name incase you were wondering!)

Welcome to the forum! (y)

If I ever have any fashion worries I know where to go ;)

Check out the events section, maybe you could go along to a local Fiat Forum meet and get some ideas from others about what to do to your car and then go to a few shows to show it off ;) if I can take my van you can take your car :D

Thanks for my first welcome!!

One ouick question, have tried to upload a pic, but it doesn't seem to work, any ideas why? (not only am i not great with cars, computers aren't my ideal either!!)

Alex-R said:
Hello :wave: nice car you have there (y)

Thank you very much, am very proud of my little baby!! if anyone can offer any advice on the best place to start with modding i'd really appreciate it! I'd like to replace my interior (it's a bit scratched due to previous owners dog) but haven't a clue how to do it!!!

well, what parts of the interior do you need?

ive just crashed mine, but got most of the interior outta it before it was cubed :(

also, where in surrey are you, as we got a few members there :D

Back