General Help

Currently reading:
General Help

sue rodgers

Hi i have a fiat marea weekend and when i turned my car off at nite my radio stays illuminated is this rite or is this y my battery went flat thanks sue

Hi if it stays lit alnight theres a good chance it will flatten the battery enough to cause you probems with this cold weather
Thanks for replying so quick, how do i turn this off do u know please ive only just noticed its staying illuminated thanks sue

can u not turn the radio off by the power button thats normally on them? Has the radio always done that or has it just started? has it just been fitted, if so, might be wired wrong so not turning off with the ignition?

can u not turn the radio off by the power button thats normally on them? Has the radio always done that or has it just started? has it just been fitted, if so, might be wired wrong so not turning off with the ignition?
Hi when i turn the radio off the lights on it still stays illuminated, i have only noticed this the last 2 weeks, My battery went flat so im thinking its due to this the battery is not 2 years old yet and its a good one a bosch, dont know how to stop this im stumped thanks for all your help and any other ideas u may have Sue

Back