General Help slave cylinder

Currently reading:
General Help slave cylinder

Birtles11

Hi guys

I have a 2013 fiat 500 0.9. I have recently had the clutch replaced and I also need the slave cylinder replaced but I cannot for the life of me find the correct part. Fiat don't know when they have one in stock. I've tried the normal places any suggestions from anyone at all?

Hi guys

I have a 2013 fiat 500 0.9. I have recently had the clutch replaced and I also need the slave cylinder replaced but I cannot for the life of me find the correct part. Fiat don't know when they have one in stock. I've tried the normal places any suggestions from anyone at all?
This perhaps

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
There are a great many listings for this part on e-bay from a variety of different suppliers!.
so I dont quite understand why you are having so much trouble locating what you need!?, unless you have a special or modified part on your car!.

If you could post a picture or two of the part you have fitted to your car then we might be more able to guide you towards what we think is the right one for your car!,also pretty much all e- bay suppliers give you the facility to check there part is compatible with your vehicle!to avoid mistakes!.

Back