General help needed

Currently reading:
General help needed

staffydog

help needed fiat bravo

After some advice I am looking to buy a fiat bravo on an 07 or 08 plate, 1.9 multijet diesel. am looking at 120 dynamic or 150 sport
Which would be the better to get? and do they have a dpf? also anything to look out for?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Re: help needed fiat bravo

After some advice I am looking to buy a fiat bravo on an 07 or 08 plate, 1.9 multijet diesel. am looking at 120 dynamic or 150 sport
Which would be the better to get? and do they have a dpf? also anything to look out for?
Thanks in advance

They're two completly different cars, I question why the difference in choice?

Personally 120 dynamic myself, but all depends what you want from a car and how you use it.

1.9's don't have DPFs fitted as standard on the Bravos.

The sport has ESP, dynamic has climate control as standard. The ride can be very firm on the sport.

Try the seats out on both models. The dynamic doesn't suit all backs.

I've not driven a sport, but I find the dynamic seats excellent.

Make sure ALL electrics work and be careful that some sports and dynamics don't always have the same features. Some could have more and some could have less.

Also watch for when the timing belt / water pump was changed and if the clutch / DMF has been changed or on their way out.

I believe the main difference in the engines are the cams and possibly head.

Personally I'd go for the car thats in the best overall condition - inside, outside and mechanically.

I've not driven a sport, but I find the dynamic seats excellent.

Make sure ALL electrics work and be careful that some sports and dynamics don't always have the same features. Some could have more and some could have less.

Also watch for when the timing belt / water pump was changed and if the clutch / DMF has been changed or on their way out.

I believe the main difference in the engines are the cams and possibly head.

Personally I'd go for the car thats in the best overall condition - inside, outside and mechanically.

Cams, head and also gearbox. 120s are 5spd, 150s are 6

I never realised the 120s are 5spd - 6spd box is a godsend for motorway cruising.

Back