Bravo Hello

Currently reading:
Bravo Hello

Images have to be hosted via the forum.
External links are, I think, permissible.

I didn't think you needed a certain amount of posts to add images. The Newbie Wiki doesn't mention it, I don't think.

EDIT: Newbie Central shows how to display images from off-site. That is slightly ambiguous. People may get the idea that that means their pictures on Photobucket etc.

Last edited:
I will have another try, but keep getting:

"You are only allowed to post URLs once you have at least 5 posts. If you have a legitimate reason for posting before this limit, please contact a moderator who will assist you."

Lol, shame your camera lens wasn't as clean as the car when you took it! Looking good though, the best rims. Did you detail it?

Had her about a month, to be honest I hate these alloys once winter is out the way they will be going.

The last pic was taken by the detailer on their phone, if you look you can see their flag "Divine Automotive" the finish is excellent not cheap but it removes all those annoying scratches and swirls.

I know what you mean, I'm into detailing myself but haven't had the opportunity to give mine a going over and it looks like the previous owner used one bucket and sponge for four years :banghead: If you want to sell those rims or swap for a good set of the factory 18's please let me know.

Back