Grande Punto (Abarth) hello from Tyneside

Currently reading:
Grande Punto (Abarth) hello from Tyneside

daryl88

Just a quick message to say hi, I'm Daryl from south shields and I've not long become a owner of a 09 plate Abarth Grande punto which is a great little car.

Last edited:
Heya you got any picks I'm hopefully getting one this week ha I'm from Cumbria just over border hopefully see you around

I do, I'm not near a p.c at the min, but when I do I'll post them up.

Cheers buddy,she's a bit scruffy at the minute,waiting for a break in the weather so i can give her a good washing down and waxing :)

Good looking car same problem as me with white haha

aye cheers mate, got round to giving it a quick wash down last wednesday afternoon, 5 hours later minging again! it currently looks like its just done the wrc wales haha

There's a meet this Saturday at Blackpool if you fancy coming down just Italian Cars loads of puntos and abarths

There's a meet this Saturday at Blackpool if you fancy coming down just Italian Cars loads of puntos and abarths

ahh sorry buddy,haven't been on here for a few days so only just got the message about that,i'll keep an eye for any future meets, would of been good to get over to blackpool,maybe next time (y).

That's lovely mate, I'm from hebburn, with a Punto sporting. That's a real nice car you have mate

thanks mate, i'm round hebburn quite a bit usually over by the swimming pool,so might bump into you at somepoint (y)

Back