Croma Hello From Accrington! =D!

Currently reading:
Croma Hello From Accrington! =D!

FozzieBear

:yuck: :cool: A Newbie, I Am :cool: :yuck:.

I was born in Blackburn in 1975, and have fought in the British Army from April 1992 to July 1997 - now an BBC (Blackburn Brakes) mechanic.
My education history:
Longshaw Infant School '80 - 82'.
Longshaw Junior School '82 - 86'.
Witton Park High School '86 - '91. :cool:
I also worked as an RAC mechanic, from '97 - '12 - fifteen long years :slayer:

:worship: I am also a real petrol head, having driven many cars since passing mi' test :worship:.

Hi mate and WELCOME TO THE FORUM :wave:

Being a former RAC patrol, Im sure you have assisted your fair share of Fiats at the roadside in your time (y)

Alan

Welcome to the house of fun!!! Fozzie.
You will suit the Croma down to the ground, you wont be phased by all the warning lights and lumpy running so will have us all running over to get a free remap;-)
Coming from Accrington do you happen to know if Bumble drives a Croma? He is sufficiently "off the wall" to fit right into the "club".

So you once knew what you were doing with cars, then you bought a Croma. Good luck.

I've had one for approaching five years. It's a love-hate relationship. We're currently doing OK though.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum, I am also from Accrington originally but now live in Cumbria, we still have family in accy & visit them when we have too (lol)!!!! Happy motoring !

Welcome to the forum / support group.

Hopefully you'll have a good Croma and not need the techincal side much but do get multiecuscan or you won't even be able to change the oil properly.

Back