Ducato Hei vaan kaikille. Hello everyone

Currently reading:
Ducato Hei vaan kaikille. Hello everyone

fiat maketti

I am new user Here, I'm from Finland. I drive ducato 244 maxi 2,8JTD 2002 and theres is few problem :D

Hello,* Sorry for the bad text.* I have a problem with the gauge.* Here’s a little story about the history of how it became a problem.* I have a Fiat ducato 244 - 02 maxi 2.8JTD.* The car stood still for a few years.* I removed the old battery because the van had to be moved and tried to start it with too small and bad car battery a few times.* Despite the attempts, the car did not start, as a result of which the instrument cluster became confused and the odometer was reset.* I have checked the fuses and all were intact, including F11.* Now I have to unlink ( "huohotinputken lämmitin" as they say in Finland) Fits Fiat Ducato Breather Air Intake Hose Sensor.* What might be the volt value?* or where to look for fault?* i think some power spike confused the instrument cluster.* Speedometer does not work, engine temperature does not work, fuel gauge and tachometer does not work properly.* kilometer meter.* the van otherwise works well

Last edited:
Welcome to the FIAT Forums - great that you found us - I'm sure you'll find the forums friendly and useful!

Why not locate the appropriate Ducato section and post your questions there - you will get a quicker response. Hopefully you will get the problems sorted out soon

Back