Head Skim Needed, but where?

Currently reading:
Head Skim Needed, but where?

Ok, after essentially replacing the entire cooling system, due to inept previous owner's failure to put the correct antifreeze in:mad:, I now need to replace the head gasket, which failed as a result of overheating. However, as allways there is a catch - i'm told that cinquecento's are quite finicky, and the head will need a skim before i rebuid the engine.
My problem, therefore, is thus:
I know of nowhere local that could undertake a head skim!
Any ideas?

FYI, i'm in Denton, Tameside (East Manchester, and 5mins drive from shipman's surgery:eek:)
Vehicle in question is a '94 cinquecento with just 31K on the clock...in which the last keeper decided to mix the blue & pink antifreeze types, resulting in a nice rust coloured orange slime throughout the cooling system:(.

Thanks,
Dan.

get yellow pages out and look under engineers :)

No worries - already found somewhere, i think.
FYI, Yellow pages & BT directory are essentially useless - the only companies listed in there that arent too far away for me to get to without a vehicle, said they can't do the job.(n) I think that many of the local engineering firms have dissapeared, as more stuff gets out-sourced abroad.:(
However, after working my way through several online business directories, i think i've found a couple of closer places that i can get to much easier.
so, for anyone who needs the info, besides me:

1/
Bridge Cylinder Heads
Talbot Road,
Hyde
Manchester
SK14 4EU
&

2/
Excel Engine Reconditioning
Lingard Lane
Bredbury