Technical Head Gasket?

Currently reading:
Technical Head Gasket?

Zwyczajny

Hello everyone. I'm probably most unlucky Fiat Panda owner :(.
Because i've got some ignition problems last time i was replace spark plugs and high voltage cables with unsuccesfull solution.

Today after few kilometers on higway my panda start to shake and lost power with check engine.
I stopped at the nearest foot and read the errors.
If coil replacement doesnt help it mean my head gasket was damaged? First spark plug was totally black and last less black, but still when i'm replacing them.

Heres a pic
from Mes

Attachments

• IMG_20220321_052546.jpg
    IMG_20220321_052546.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
But if i swap coils and problem still will be on 1 and 4 cylinder not 2,3 what it can be?

1.1 8V Fire with square oil filler cap.
Wiring seems to be okay. Last time i check all connections when looking for problem with ground.

sounds like the common 1.1 error. caused by the ECU pug

normally worse over rough ground

some have had success with a cable tie

The spark plugs for cylinder 1-4 and 2-3 are connected directly (two at a time) by means of high tension leads to the terminals of the coil secondary winding and their connection is in series because the cylinder head joins them.This solution is also known as the 'lost spark' becuse the energy accumulated by the coil is almost exclusively discharged at the electrodes for the spark plug of the cylinder under compression allowing the ignition of the mixture.The other spark is obviously not used, as no mixture is found in the cylinder to ignite, only exhaust gas.

I see you already have had electrical problems

I have already tried everything with the plug of the IAW-4AF computer. I cleaned the contacts chemically and mechanically and with ties around. I was not able to remove the pins of any wire because I would bend them a bit, but I did not find a way to do it. Then I could definitely rule out the lack of connection. it is possible to disconnect the cables from the computer plugs?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back