Tuning Gsr induction kit

Currently reading:
Tuning Gsr induction kit

kingdean1

Hi all any help please would a gsr induction kit off a 1.4 8v fit a t jet

Hi I'm new to the forum and also have checked out the GSR kit made by torque7... was a bit hesitant as heard mixed reviews on fake GSR kits. Don't really like the sound of it, got a reply from torque7 as follows (emailed them asking a few questions)

Was a student when I bought my t-jet so didn't have much money, had a k&n kit on it for 2 years and it has been fine but I am about to do performance upgrades and need something better.

So in light of this thread is it better that I go for a Forge induction kit? I have heard good things about them and they are built well!

I will create a feed with pics and details of my upgrades when all done in a few months.

DickieP

Also Reuuk, nice looking t-jet! I have had the same done to my front grill as yours, only mine is red, black roof w/ black stripes down the sides (extra option from stock)

Hi I'm new to the forum and also have checked out the GSR kit made by torque7... was a bit hesitant as heard mixed reviews on fake GSR kits. Don't really like the sound of it, got a reply from torque7 as follows (emailed them asking a few questions)

Was a student when I bought my t-jet so didn't have much money, had a k&n kit on it for 2 years and it has been fine but I am about to do performance upgrades and need something better.

So in light of this thread is it better that I go for a Forge induction kit? I have heard good things about them and they are built well!

I will create a feed with pics and details of my upgrades when all done in a few months.

DickieP
go for gsr kit pay via paypal and credit card, if it arrives and is crap claim through paypal, if paypal don't refund claim through credit card

Back