grand prix

Currently reading:
grand prix

I didn't think it was a good race, I thought it was very boring. And I'm a big F1 fan. I don't know if there was any on-track overtaking, at all, for the whole race at the front end.

As for Button, shame for him. I wish he had a car that was up to scratch. Mind you he's obviously not rated that high by insiders - Renault need an Experienced team leader next season, I wonder why they're not beating a path to his door. Maybe they don't think he's good enough.

Last edited:
Dr_Pepper said:
As for Button, shame for him. I wish he had a car that was up to scratch. Mind you he's obviously not rated that high by insiders - Renault need an Experienced team leader next season, I wonder why they're not beating a path to his door. Maybe they don't think he's good enough.

He's locked into some sort of contract with Honda isn't he..? I remember last season/the one before even? there was all that hoo-har about button leaving the wiliams group of dirvers and paying some obscene amount of money to frank to leave, just to lock himself in with the Honda team.

Back