Technical Gearbox oil

Currently reading:
Technical Gearbox oil

Plz anyone with help or advice. i want to change my oil tomorrow. i want to know if i can use gl4 spec instead of gl5 spec. the gl4 is synthetic 75w90

My clutch is adjusted properly. i called fiat today they dont keep the tutela zc75. they use a 80w90 they said. i guess then the synthetic 80w90 to mineral 80w90 makes a differance as i already have 80w90 in gearbox but mineral oil. As soon as gearbox heats up its fine with all gears. Its inside car with gear selector i find it stiff when moving slow i cant select gear 1 if i drive even 3km/h i have to come to complete stop or select 2 which is also no good for too slow speed. I dont have any scrathching noise from gearbox itself. im going with castrol bot 130 75w90 synthetic. Is it fine for the gearbox and good? and if i drain gearbox is there any bleeders i should be aware off or can i just open drainer and breather and fill to max with filler till it pours out again? After filled do i have to let it circulate and check level and fill again?
thank you

Thanks for all the help guys. i got hold of liqui moly 75w90 full synthetic on a gl5 spec. problem solved. im just puzzeled cause gearbox didnt even take 2 liter before it started running out. books 2.4 liter i guess meant 1.4 liter or somewhere round there

Back