General Gauging interest

Currently reading:
General Gauging interest

burt20vt

I have for sale my old fiat bravo 1.8 hlx for sale been stood outside for a while and sun has taken toll on roof and bonnet as laq peel. has covered only just ovee 40k in reflex green, has ac heated seats sunroof leather steeeing wheel. Pics to follow will need fully servicing and belting too plus brakes on front. Other items will need are pair of handles due to material deterioated and and drivers back light (all items available on ebay and very cheap) pics to follow just gauging interest will need to towed away. But would make a good car with little effort and these are rare now. Whats it worth

Sounds like its a nice spec but not being a runner counts against it.... have you tried to start it or checked it to see if it runs?

To the right person it maybe worth some money, but finding that one person who wants one are few and far between. there has been some movement in the value of 90s Fiat's of late but that has also meant people over valuing things on the basis of "i know what I have" I can categorically state it is unlikely to be worth anything above £1500. there just isn't the love for the Bravo, its not a 20valve or HGT so its otherwise "run of the mill" as far as cars go.

What is is worth below that is very much dependent on how far the Tin worm has spread. You've not stated the age of the car but all fiats of this era are suffering rust and with a sunroof and having been sat for a long time, it could be hiding a lot of nasty rust around where the sunroof drains lead, Sills, bottoms of doors, wheel arches, inner arches.

It could be worth nothing, or only useful being sold as a parts car.

I have for sale my old fiat bravo 1.8 hlx for sale been stood outside for a while and sun has taken toll on roof and bonnet as laq peel. has covered only just ovee 40k in reflex green, has ac heated seats sunroof leather steeeing wheel. Pics to follow will need fully servicing and belting too plus brakes on front. Other items will need are pair of handles due to material deterioated and and drivers back light (all items available on ebay and very cheap) pics to follow just gauging interest will need to towed away. But would make a good car with little effort and these are rare now. Whats it worth
Not worth much based on being sat for a long time and needing belts etc etc, any photos? What year is it?

You still got this available as I know its an old post but just curious.

If you do, can you add some pics

Back