General Full Barchetta respray required

Currently reading:
General Full Barchetta respray required

jetweed

Established member
Can anyone recommend where to take my Black N reg Fiat Barchetta with a Fiat hardtop?

I live near coventry but am willing to travel..
My barchetta has already been resprayed badly twice..

Obviously time is of the escense - really want to start enjoying my car in the summer!!

Regards, James

MIne was done by Mitchy motors of Swindon IMO they are the best. My car like yours was badly sprayed and even bodged slightly by me. They brought it back to perfect condition.

Look at the members motors section and find my car, over 12mths on and still perfect. OK I do clean it every other week.

PM me if you want their details as I am unable to advertise them

There's a chap near me in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire who comes highly recommended by a detailer from DW! He regularly does Ferraris, Lamborghinis etc (had a silver Murcielago on his forecourt this week!) and trained as a TVR bodyshop man (tricky paint colours!)

Otherwise, I think Custard used a bodyshop near Leeds for his respray and was very happy with the results.

PM for further info, if required.

I can't speak for their experience with Barchetta's but they do excellent work in general right from my Mum's Honda Jazz through to a friends pair of Dino's. Also fairly convenient just off the A1.

Frasers
Unit 1
Blyth Road
Torworth
Retford
Nottinghamshire
DN22 8PB

01777 816400

Back