General FORGE induction kit video...

Currently reading:
General FORGE induction kit video...

pedley121

Whats that popping sound as the revs die down? it echos out of the filter. fitted it today, sounds nice when your driving.

Last edited:
& tut tut pedley you shouldn't of turned the car off straight away it can cause damage to the turbo.

But anyways does it sound weird then going along, like its sucking in everything? lol

it wasnt me it was my misses. if your say in 4th going 30 you hear a swushing sound whilst accelerating . i took the whole induction kit off just and it still made that popping sound. it comes from the pipe that runs through the engine cover. any ideas what it is?

Last edited:
it wasnt me it was my misses. if your say in 4th going 30 you hear a swushing sound whilst accelerating . i took the whole induction kit off just and it still made that popping sound. it comes from the pipe that runs through the engine cover. any ideas what it is?
Yeah man I get the same sound, btw I get that poping sound aswel its normal to have that, it must be the recirca valve.

you can turn the engine off right away, owners of modern cars don't have to follow such old fashioned guidelines!

i took the whole induction kit off just and it still made that popping sound. it comes from the pipe that runs through the engine cover. any ideas what it is?

It's the recirculation pipe.Connects the blow off valve,top right of the engine cover,with the induction.

you can turn the engine off right away, owners of modern cars don't have to follow such old fashioned guidelines!

Not Saying your wrong because people have said this before but alot of people with t-jets still let it idle for a minute or two too help prolong the life of the turbo too help it cool down better as it is water cooled.

Back