General fog light

Currently reading:
General fog light

jarred

:) Hi have a 2004 ulysse does anyone know what type/watt of fog light bulb it is for the front? Want to get the correct one b4 i strip the bumper off? Thanks

(y) Many Thanks its a bit crazy having to take the bumper off to fit a bulb?!!? Were would we be without this site? Thanks

Are there any quick links to an easy way of removing the front bumper? I too have a bulb out and want to replace it and a quick rundown would be most appreciated.

:) Going to fit bulb today (long As the rain holds off) Will post how it went later as long as i dont get to annoyed and smash the bumper off with a hammer! lol

What a simple job three star screws one in arch two underside front corners on both sides.left wheels on and didnt need to jack up.push plastic inner arch protector out of way. 10mm bolt in corner edge of bumper/wingThree large flat quarter turn screws underneath front edge (dont undo just quarter turn and pull down on plastic they should pop out) open bonnet and center panel with second bonnet release on pop up all plastic rivets 5/6 in total lift out of way (Cable still attached can be taken off) Would suggest helper bumper should now pull forward and come off also a bit of masking tape along the wing/bumper joint to stop scratching Also the fog bulb in mine was a H3 55w halfords/fiat and here told me it was a H1 55w such is life

Simple job? Sounds like the Crypton Factor :D

Thanks for the rundown, I'll give it a go myself later in the week.

:) Got the ulysse mark2 repair cd (worth every penny) Also if you have headlight washers they need to be popped out and watch out for spring!! Didnt have washers so job made easy. Good luck

I don't have headlight washers either so I should be ok. Thanks

Last edited:
hi folks,

Just to say thank you "jarred" for this post,
found it very useful and I have managed
to change both bulbs in under an hour.
I followed your description and it worked.

Thanks again, Gerard

Back