Fitting the Fiat optional extra sub in a Grande Punto... is it possible?

Currently reading:
Fitting the Fiat optional extra sub in a Grande Punto... is it possible?

Hi,

I have a grande punto t jet and I am looking at getting the fiat sub as I want a little bit more bass. I am not bothered about chest shaking bass so thought this would do and it doesn't take up masses of space in my boot.

So my question is, can this be done easily? Does the wiring exist etc because I would not have a clue where to even start with this.

Thanks! :)

Ideally you want to remove it from a breaker car so you can remove all of the wiring as it wont already be there. Then you can trace it all the way to the head unit.
In all honesty though you would be better off getting an 8" aftermarket woofer. It wouldnt take up much space especially if your clever with the fitting or send it to a pro.
I am seeing more and more people building enclosures into the front passenger foot well. It does make a good sound and very convenient.

There is one on ebay for £85 posted so contemplated buying that, that is why I asked. I am not sure it comes with the wiring tbh. Like I said, not particularly a handy person so was wondering if it is easy to fit. Some people say wiring is there, others say it isn't which is why I ask.

Thanks for your help though :)

Back