Grande Punto first post !!

Currently reading:
Grande Punto first post !!

just bought a 56 fiat grande punto sport 1.4

put on window tints the day after i got it

got a question, would a grande punto abarth exhaust fit a normal grande punto? and would it be better to get smoked rear light or led ones???

here it is hopefully

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 100
looks nice from what i can see mate, i like colours that turn peoples heads, personally i would debadge as much as you can, that doesnt have screws in it, just stuck on badges like the punto badge, also i would take a look at the guides section at the top of the page ^ and look what other people have done to the same model car as yours and see if you fancy doing anything like that, i think it would look really nice with some black alloys on it, maby even the same ones just sprayed black(y) , also another cheap thing that makes your car look good is buying some heat resistant paint and painting your calipers. personally on yours i would go for bright orange like your car

ive been trying to take the sign off but everytime i try its starts rain :mad:

i just order smoked rear lights and a black grille did think about the wheels but i thot there just a bit small

Just took the badges off and tried to t cut some scratches on the car but can still see the punto sign faintly so what has everyone else use to even it out

Back