Technical fiorino under engine cover

Currently reading:
Technical fiorino under engine cover

Hi all
Been reading with interest about the 500 under engine covers fitted to most fiat 500s
So I thought is there there one for the Fiorino/Qubo, well there is.....so has any one got one fitted to there van/mpv?
Surely these are a good thing aren't they?
The euro 4 engine I have in mine has the turbo low down at the front of the engine and is always covered in road crap and if not cleaned every so often the actuater rod can get stuck as it has done in the past
The ones I've seen are on ebay from Germany
Luigi

Last edited:
How much? I did think about it, but would it affect the amount of cooler/fresh air flowing around the engine for the cone filter now that it's placed in the engine bay?

Loving the engine red metal cover as well mate, looks very nice. It's inspired me to do a little customisation of my air filter engine cover (yes I'm leaving filter box on but will spray paint some of it blue).

HI
On the o/s where the cone filter is there is basically a big load of nothing there going on and no hot stuff plus it's almost over the front wheel liner area
The oem air input pipe was also mounted on that side but obviously fitted to a big free area next to the radiator under front slam panel, so I don't think the under engine panel will effect airflow
Seen a UK seller with them for under£60
Luigi

Last edited:
Back