fiat stilo abarth 2.4 2 door 2004 gearbox failure

Currently reading:
fiat stilo abarth 2.4 2 door 2004 gearbox failure

donnie murray

hi. i have a fiat stilo abarth 2.4 2 door 2004 reg when i got the car the person that had it before me he let the battery go flat and now i can not get gears . is there sort wear for reprogram the gear box ecu . or do you no of some one that i can get it done . im in caithness if i have to trailer the car down to some one to get it repaid i will . i do not no how much it will cost to get the gearbox ecu reprogram it. can you help .p.s im looking for a steering wheel with padels . thaks.

DONNIE MURRAY said:
hi. i have a fiat stilo abarth 2.4 2 door 2004 reg when i got the car the person that had it before me he let the battery go flat and now i can not get gears . is there sort wear for reprogram the gear box ecu . or do you no of some one that i can get it done . im in caithness if i have to trailer the car down to some one to get it repaid i will . i do not no how much it will cost to get the gearbox ecu reprogram it. can you help .p.s im looking for a steering wheel with padels . thaks.

Hi donnie, two things to check do you hear the gearbox pump priming when you open the driver door, the door(brake) switch operates the pump relay so it will probably be one of these that is the problem.

Boydie

hi. Boydie can you give me a email soon as poss. thanks donnie p.s can i get your tel number to see about getting your mate from fiat to look at the gearbox. i will pay for his time to look at the car .

Back