Technical Fiat Punto evo 2010 Radio wont turn on

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Punto evo 2010 Radio wont turn on

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

nas1

Hi,
i took out the original unit and plugged into another car, when i put it back in it wont turn on again it flashed for couple seconds and then then turned off tried 2 different radios work in other cars but not in this, even tried aftermarket theres sound but wont turn on, there power to the main plug and all fuses are fine, my mileage is not flashing. iv seen others on this forum with similar problem but no solution, really bugging me now hope someone can help.

Hi,
i took out the original unit and plugged into another car, when i put it back in it wont turn on again it flashed for couple seconds and then then turned off tried 2 different radios work in other cars but not in this, even tried aftermarket theres sound but wont turn on, there power to the main plug and all fuses are fine, my mileage is not flashing. iv seen others on this forum with similar problem but no solution, really bugging me now hope someone can help.
Why did you take the radio out to put into another car?

What radio did you take out, what car did you then put it into.

The radios in fiats do not have normal power connections like an aftermarket radio They have power then they take a digital signal from the car's can bus system telling them when to turn on and off.

If you play about and connect power to these digital lines or connect a normal radio to the digital lines in the car you can cause damage to the radio or the car.

Without knowing what you have done its hard to say what is really going on but its likely you may have damaged the radio's circuits that receive the digital information telling it to turn on and off

the other car was a punto evo it had no sound i put this radio in and sound started working, both have same radio both radios switch on in that second punto but not in this one even bought another punto evo radio and that dont work either. its just bizzare how there is power coming from everywhere but just wont switch on. any ideas what to try thanks

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back