Technical Fiat bravo 2 Check left & right sidelight error on dashboard

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat bravo 2 Check left & right sidelight error on dashboard

Armelind

Hello, i changed 2 months ago brake lights all if them and since i changed the error shows on dashboard, do you have any idea why?
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    875.8 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Thats a sidelight not a brake light check front and back side ;/ parking lights. Check also number plate lights and see if one is faulty.
this happened when I changed the two rear brake lights, which has one light for braking and another that stays on, and when I changed all 4 of them back, the error turned on for both left and right

this happened when I changed the two rear brake lights, which has one light for braking and another that stays on, and when I changed all 4 of them back, the error turned on for both left and right
Recheck the bulb is fitted correctly. If you have some 800 grade emery paper clean the bulb holder. Check that teh bulb holder central contact is actually touching the bulb. I seem to remmeber buying a bulb that was 2mm shorter, and having to bend the centrl contact slightly to get a good contact. Check the earth wire is also got a good cleam contact and hopefully it will work. I had a bulb warning for a while then a bulb blew. AFter another new bulb it was OK.. Bulbs are not as good quality as they once were. I have had other bulbs too fat for the bulb holder! I hope you sort it. Check the front side lights are good clean contacts too.

I will try, thank you! Bulbs are working ok all of them, just errors on dashboard are annoying me
Recheck the bulb is fitted correctly. If you have some 800 grade emery paper clean the bulb holder. Check that teh bulb holder central contact is actually touching the bulb. I seem to remmeber buying a bulb that was 2mm shorter, and having to bend the centrl contact slightly to get a good contact. Check the earth wire is also got a good cleam contact and hopefully it will work. I had a bulb warning for a while then a bulb blew. AFter another new bulb it was OK.. Bulbs are not as good quality as they once were. I have had other bulbs too fat for the bulb holder! I hope you sort it. Check the front side lights are good clean contacts too.

Back