Technical EBC redstuff for jtd 115 - help can't find them

Currently reading:
Technical EBC redstuff for jtd 115 - help can't find them

Notfast

Hi all
I'm looking for an brakes upgrade, and I read that I should go for redstuff over greenstuff, caus redstuff has better breaking power from cold.
An winter here is cold, and I often take my car to norway in the winters.

My problem is that I can't find any where they sell other then greenstuff for an jtd 115.

I hope someone here can help me.

I can only see Redstuff fitting the 2.4

Are you sure they actually make a fitting for the JTD?

No I'm not, but I read about that people that will fit redstuff to there 115 JTD.
But if EBC dosn't make for my car, I gues thats why I can't seem to find it.

There are different brake sizes for the JTD model i suggest you contact the nearest agent ..dont send for them off ebay because they often get it wrong..:)

Ok extra info on his one for you..red stuff are available for the JTD but only for the multijet 150 hp which has the same set up as the 2.4..so for the 115 1.9 It looks as though your out of luck..funny thing about this is we all know the rear brakes on the stilo use the same set up regardless of engine size and it is possible to get red stuff for the rears ..they are advertised on this site for the multi jet but as all cars use the same set up they should fit all cars in the range..

http://www.fiat-sportiva.de/product....html/XTCsid/791dba9ce5faf6522bb62cc681a80fbc

Last edited:
Back