General Dynamic - how to tell if it has aircon?

Currently reading:
General Dynamic - how to tell if it has aircon?

My wife's Cinquecento sadly died recently (117k on the clock!), so we're looking for a 2004-2012 Panda with aircon. I think the standard Dynamic doesn't have aircon, but it was available as an option. When viewing a Dynamic, how can I tell if it does have aircon fitted?

Thanks
Marc

My wife's Cinquecento sadly died recently (117k on the clock!), so we're looking for a 2004-2012 Panda with aircon. I think the standard Dynamic doesn't have aircon, but it was available as an option. When viewing a Dynamic, how can I tell if it does have aircon fitted?

Thanks
Marc

heater motor speed button has a led light in middle , if not there then no aircon

heater motor speed button has a led light in middle , if not there then no aircon

sorry is nob but operates as a button see pic

Attachments

• aircon.jpg
    aircon.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 206
Hi - if it has aircon the fan speed control knob has a snowflake symbol in the middle which lights up when you push the knob in and this turns on the aircon compressor. If the knob is plain it does not have aircon. Some of the higher spec Pandas have ACC (automatic climate control) in which case all the knobs are replaced by push buttons and there are two digital temperature displays.

Attachments

• 20131119_084700.jpg
    20131119_084700.jpg
    1,004 KB · Views: 451
Thanks Jon. When I look just to the left of the 'star' symbol on the motor speed knob in your photo, it looks more like just an indentation than a light. Is the photo an example of what it looks like with or without aircon?

Back