Technical Duologic reprogramme?

Currently reading:
Technical Duologic reprogramme?

Mark EC

Good morning all!
Mrs C has a '20 plate 500 (in pink!)
I was just wondering if it's possible to reprogramme the "manual" shift to make it like every other semi auto I've driven (ie push forward to change up, pull back to change down)
I'm asking because, sooner or later, I'm going to push/pull the wrong way in this or my Smart4Two, and over-rev
If it can't be reconfigured, I guess I could get the housing apart and swap the microswitches over?
TIA for you help
Regards
Mark C

Earlier Dualogics (e.g. the 2003-11 Panda) had the shift configured as you desire...but not sure if that means that swapping the shift levers will achieve your objective. May just be a programming/labelling thing.

There's no function in MultiEcuScan to reconfigure the lever so if it is possible it would involve going into the code maybe.... People on here have done clever things like change fonts on the TFT screen etc through altering coded options; but there my expertise runs out!

It shouldn't let you shift such that the engine would over-rev though. The Dualogic software is generally quite risk-averse.

Nick

Thans for the info. I might have a go at getting the housing off and seeing what lies beneath when I have a minute. Might be able to fool it by swapping plugs over (Mrs C never uses Semi auto, so shouldn't be an issue that it's labelled wrongly)
I shall report what I find, if so...

Back