Technical dump valve fitting

Currently reading:
Technical dump valve fitting

mad20val

where are you supposed to fit a [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Atmospheric dump valve i have mine fitted to the main pipe that comes off the thottle body and then i pipe that used to go to it i blanked of and it works fine but when looking at pictures of other coupes i noticed most ppl put it on the pipe that i blanked off and blank the other pipe off deos anyone have the correct way and pictures would be great:D i know i kep asking about dump valve but im new to fiat so could do with the help (y)

and thanks for all the help iv recieved so far :slayer:
[/SIZE][/FONT]

It sunds to me as if you have it correct. The pipe before the tuebo is where the blank should go, and the dump valve and pipe go to the yube that attaches to the throttle body.

yea thats where i have it seems to me though that my cars seems to hold back alot prob just me but deosnt feel its boosting right time will tell when my boost gauge turns up

Its probably something else causing the boost problem. Like the EBV. Have you tried cleaning that with WD40? AS if it sticks you will be left with base boost (0.6 Bar)

I have a baileys DV26 dump valve BTW. It sits upside down with the valve touching the battery tray.

cheers mates great help il try that and yet you know how i get on got some horrible squeaky brembos to try fix aswell :(

cheers mates great help il try that and yet you know how i get on got some horrible squeaky brembos to try fix aswell :(

My Brembo's screech as well. I haven't made any attempts to fix it though as the pads are pretty new and the car stops ok.

It is pretty embarrasing especially around town. :rolleyes:

Back