Technical Ducato wiring Diagram ?

Currently reading:
Technical Ducato wiring Diagram ?

Unfortunately the eLearn diagram E3040, for central locking, does not download correctly from 4cardata.

Perhaps this link to the connector D016A will help with connector identification. (It took me a long time to find another connector, D160A when I was adding cruise control.)

The translation of wire colour codes is available from other sources via an internet search.

http://4cardata.info/elearn/244/2/244000001/244000003/244000005/244002714

Thanks for the link, I’ve got the colours OK, just need to dive in and have a go. I’ve made up a 4 LED indicator board to connect to the lock and unlock wires so I can see the pulse or continuous signal and polarity.

Getting more confused with different versions of wiring diagrams, some say 4 &5 are lock/unlock but another says 10 & 11 are lock/unlock. Added to which none of the connectors in the Autotrail are labelled. Does anyone know for sure which is correct? It is a 2004 Autotrail with the older more rectangular headlamp cluster as opposed to the newer more "pointy" cluster. Just going out again to see if I can match anything up by going through colours on any connectors I can see.

Back