Technical DPF keep blocking

Currently reading:
Technical DPF keep blocking

HenrikD

Hi all.

Had some intake hoses replaced earlier and recently got new glow plugs and relay. it made a regen yesterday. But today it reports 120% blocked.
After the regen yesterday (was 23% blocked afterwards) only drove two longer trips of about 40 km each.

If I block the vent from the PCV with the engine idling, and remove the oil filler cap, oil sprays up.
It uses some oile, but do not come with black smoke from the exsaust.

I'm a bit lost on what to look for.
Some good advice?

Cheesr :)

Is this a 1.3 or a 1.6?

It is possible that the DPF has failed in that it is falling apart internally and blocking the down flow pipe that goes to the pressure sensor, I might suggest disconnecting the pipes to the DPF pressure sensor and seeing what results you see on diagnostics

Is this a 1.3 or a 1.6?

It is possible that the DPF has failed in that it is falling apart internally and blocking the down flow pipe that goes to the pressure sensor, I might suggest disconnecting the pipes to the DPF pressure sensor and seeing what results you see on diagnostics
It is a 1.3 mjt.

That cloud be fossible. Done that and the first sensor before the dpf reads 0.0 when plulled off.

It is a 1.3 mjt.

That cloud be fossible. Done that and the first sensor before the dpf reads 0.0 when plulled off.
Just made a regen when driving, temp at apx. 630 degrees. shows 25% clucked. DPF. No error codes.
But i have two temp sensors and one shows -40 degrees. Is there not only one extirior sensor ?
I know that the extirior sensor can make som trubble with the DPF.

Next, in line. The EGR is not closing when engine is idle, And a bit off from desired poaition.
Se photo.
What sould the injectors correctors values be?

Attachments

• temp.PNG
    temp.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 32
  • egr.PNG
    egr.PNG
    55.4 KB · Views: 29
Is this a 1.3 or a 1.6?

I only see that the EGR not closing 100% when idle and the DPF is cluging up fast.

Have really had my challenges and maybe not approached it right.
The car is bought used and supposedly without defects, but had flashing KM counter.
From the start:
Discovered it had used quite a bit of oil in few KM, filled up to max.
Clogged DPF, mechanic, reset it and made the regen, which worked, for some time, but came back, have been able to get it to regen itself.
Bought MEC and an ODB2 and read out errors. DPF, Glow plugs
Proxy aligment, and get rid of flashing KM counter, wass the blue&me module
Replaced a glow plug and the relay, made a regen
The ECU was programmed for a 0.9 Petrol but it is a 1.3 Diesel, changed that and made a proxy aligment
DPF still quickly becomes clogged, apx after 30 km

What should I look for?
Are checking if the injectors are programmed correctly.
After a regen it says that DPF is about 25% clogged, 20-30 mbar, is DPF done?
EGR, is slitley open at idle, when coold or hot, when making test, says OK, can i test it with a multimeter?
Speeder pedal prosition says 0.9-1.2%, should it be understood that there is something wrong with the sensor?
What parameter do i have to look at to finde the reasons ?

Is this a 1.3 or a 1.6?

When disconnecting it shows 0 mbar on both. but i can feel that the presure is high at the first nossle for pressure sensor.

I think I might have sorted it.
After a glowplug and the relay, and air hises had been replaced I have cleaned the dpf
Tried a lot of on car cleaners with chort sucess.
I took the dog off the car, used some dishwasher taps and soakedbit in that for 8-12 houers.
Then I filledbit with brick cleaner (hydrochloric acid) for 4-6 houers.
soaked and flushed with weather.
Dryer and installed.
before at best I cot the pressure down to about 26-30 mbar. Now it is at 1-4 mbar.

hobe some can use it. 😀

Back