Implemented Download all code of a vehicle

Currently reading:
Implemented Download all code of a vehicle

fasax

Goodmorning, I was wondering if I could get and download (maybe in a CSV file) all the codes of a specific FIAT vehicle in OpenPER.
Thank you!

IT: Buongiorno, mi stavo chiedendo se fosse possibile avere e scaricare (magari in un file CSV) tutti i codici relativi a una vettura su OpenPER.
Grazie!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi fasax, what do you mean by codes? All the product part numbers?

Hi Ben,

I'm thinking he may be wondering about the "build sheet" for his car .

VAG group have a code sticker in cars listing codes for items used during build , eg brake type (size of discs, type of caliper, pad type)

Cheers
Jack

Yes, that's certianly doable. Here's a quick go at what a dump of all Barchetta parts would look like. I've not filtered it for a specific VIN so there will be multiple engines in there. for instance It would be better VIN filtered but I thought I'd just see if this was the sort of thing you wanted. The file is tab separated but should load into Excel (CSV can be difficult as some countries use a different delimiter). I've used Italian as the language for the OP.

Attachments

• BarchettaPartsIt.txt
    365.1 KB · Views: 50
Yes, that's certianly doable. Here's a quick go at what a dump of all Barchetta parts would look like. I've not filtered it for a specific VIN so there will be multiple engines in there. for instance It would be better VIN filtered but I thought I'd just see if this was the sort of thing you wanted. The file is tab separated but should load into Excel (CSV can be difficult as some countries use a different delimiter). I've used Italian as the language for the OP.

Wow, this is exactly what I was looking for. How did you do that?
Thank you!

@fasax I'm glad that is what you wanted. When we did the work on the forum version of ePer we loaded all of the ePer information on to a database that allows us to run our own queries.

@ben I'll look at adding a feature into my version of ePer over the next few days that you can merge into the forum version. The VIN filtering may slow it down a little as each table and part will need checking. It should be pretty much the same logic as I'm using for the (unfinished) 'create a PDF of all drawings for a VIN' code.

Wow, this is exactly what I was looking for. How did you do that?
Thank you!
This has now been added into the core (link at far right) :)

1695234407784.png

Back