General Domestic fresh water pump

Currently reading:
General Domestic fresh water pump

TonyWatson58

Folks sorry, dumb question but where is this located? Logically, it is near to the water tank and heater but buggered if I can find it! It’s a Swift Camper. TIA

Tony,

This forum is principally concerned with the Fiat Ducato base vehicle. You would probably get more specific advice on a dedicated motorcaravan forum such as outandaboutlive.

Also I am guilty of originating a recent thread about forum etiquette, where I expressed a reluctance to answer threads giving thanks in advance, due to the implied reluctance of the originator to report the outcome.

Oh dear!

Does your vehicle have microswitches on the taps? If so the pump could be a submersible, inside the tank.

Please prove me wrong above, and let us know where you find the pump.

Tony,

This forum is principally concerned with the Fiat Ducato base vehicle. You would probably get more specific advice on a dedicated motorcaravan forum such as outandaboutlive.

Also I am guilty of originating a recent thread about forum etiquette, where I expressed a reluctance to answer threads giving thanks in advance, due to the implied reluctance of the originator to report the outcome.

Oh dear!

Does your vehicle have microswitches on the taps? If so the pump could be a submersible, inside the tank.

Please prove me wrong above, and let us know where you find the pump.
Thanks so much, it is indeed inside the tank....all I got to do now is fix it!

Back