Technical Does anyone know what leds i need to buy to replace my instrument cluster on my fiat panda 100hp??

Currently reading:
Technical Does anyone know what leds i need to buy to replace my instrument cluster on my fiat panda 100hp??

Fiatfanatic93

Please can anyone help me. Im looking at changing the colour of my instrument cluster. From orange to blue but im not sure which leds to buy. does anyone have any clue? I know its going to be a soldering job as i have already taken it apart and put it back together.

if its the same as a standard display there not replaceable, this is from memory, I will have to double check.

Soldered onto the main PCB

unless you have the skills and equipment to work on surface mount devices

just double checking now

Screenshot (141).png

yep

SMD

just measure there size with callipers will tell you the correct ones to buy. Make sure you fit them the right easy round

get them from a proper supplier Farnell, RS and the like otherwise you will probably end up with different brightness

I haven't worked on the fiat dash, I have worked on other dashes, normally the boards are easily damaged by heat. I proper temperature iron

I use to repair electronics as a living. Its not something I would recommend to start out with.

email Crazyled's they will know They do loads of parts for dash conversions, I can't confirm there the same as as the Punto, but heres a guide

step by step guide

almost identical dash

Back