Days Milton Keynes

Currently reading:
Days Milton Keynes

rosemarydawn I have had 15 years of Fiat ownership and very poor garage experiences. It has been a massive relief to discover Days in MK. I feel like I have finally found someone who will do what they say and not rip me off.

Try them, they are very good.

i no that but its just a bit sad,
i'm a chef and i'd never go and stand outside another restaurant say come to mine,
so why come here and do it??

try going back a few more years than that and you will find days, not priory, as i no that closed because my friend used to work there. i
have an old day's fiat floor mat,
chris why are you always on here trying to take work away from days???

not from what ive seen:confused:

he offers members great discounts and information on Parts.

It would be hard to do so without mentioning where you work. I dont think he is trying to take work away from anyone and from what ive heard it is a highly recommended garage so he doesnt need to advertise it.

plus why would you take business away from another part of the company you work for:nutter:

stll not the point though is it, its a thread about days which is an indapendant company, not fiat main,

maybe he does offer special prices, but he's still here every time someone ask's about day's say come to souls, which imo is not right

now if another bloke said to you girl friend come back to mine everytime you both went out wat would you do.

Never have I once said a bad word about Day's nor would I! And that goes for other local dealers too! I haven't even told Rosemary to come to me, She has contacted me and asked me to recomend a garage local to her home (which I have).

I come in this thread for the same reason as you, the title is 'Milton keynes' we both live here therefore it appeals to us.

Back