YO8 8AN (Selby)
Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi all,

Just letting you know there is going to be a huge charity cruise in Selby on 21st April to help raise money for a young boy called Thomas Cammack.
He needs £500,000 for his treatment for neuroblastoma and basically it'd be great if some of you could get down and donate.
There is expected to be a great turn out so please try get down and show some support. There is no fixed entrance fee but obviously anything would help.
Visit page for more details.
http://www.facebook.com/cruiseforthomas

Please try attend

430337_269367469808953_262029917209375_618920_1299142606_n.jpg

How many people are expected to be going, and where exactly are they meant to be meeting, there isnt exaclty much car parking space unless its in one of the college fields.

Facebook says about 200 at the moment and apparently its going to be in an industrial estate near the by pass if that makes more sense to you? I dont know selby at all so i dont know

yeah that makes sense to me.. If you go around the ring road andy, over the big swing bridge and turn right immediately. There is some industrial units down there before you get to a small roundabout - dennison road starts at that roundabout as far as i know.

This is a message for everyone.

I'm not sure if you have heard yet or not but Thomas Cammack passed away last night after a long battle with Neuroblastoma.
This is very sad news and my best wishes are with his family as I'm sure yours are too.

The 'Cruise for Thomas' is still happening. It will be a memorial cruise and all the money raised will go to his family so they can give it to a charity/Hospital of their choice.

All support will still be very gratefully received and I still think there will be a huge turn-out.

Thanks guys,
Ali
x

Back