Technical Clunking brake noise

Currently reading:
Technical Clunking brake noise

I have a little knowledge on cars, just a smidge! As soon as I bought the car I regretted it! I was so mad at myself for buying from one of these places! 🤦‍♀️🤣 called the trader told them I want my money back and out of the contract. On purchasing the car I was told if there’s anything wrong with it I’d be able to swop and not get a full refund! I was hoping the car would be legit tbh as I was enjoying it! So once I knew mot was dodgy I sprang into attack mode! 🤣 told the trader exactly what I thought, called dvla to let them know about the mot and put in a vt17 form and asked for an inspection! Told the trader! Also told them I was contacting trading standards and finance company. They tried to be clever and get me to wait 2 wks before getting in to look at it then said they’d need it there for 2-3 wks! 😱 by doing that it would take me out of the 45 day rejection period!! I’d cottoned on , but I had already got an app for next wk wed, so said to the trader I’ll use that app, cancel paint job u can inspect it then. I would then have to wait for manager’s decision, no way! Then I’d be over 45 days. Then they said to contact finance
People if I’m not happy. Told them straight up I’m rejecting the car! That means I can take back and get my money, the trader never told me I could do that! 🤦‍♀️ called finance people, they weren’t happy, they’ve contacted them and put a complaint in for me and there making sure I get a full refund and can cancel the finance. 😃 will buy cash as intended! So car will be returned wed and I’ll wait for my refund. Recorded all calls, good thing I did!! Tip of the day.. always record if u think people are dodgy! I do! U don’t have to declare it and can be used in a court of law!!! I’ll let u know how it goes next wk. Thanks for all the advice 👍🏻

Back